Why partner with UTS for Apprenticeship training?
You'll be working with a provider of outstanding quality health and social care programmes!
UTS are a Sector Specialist
Our teams of trainers and assessors are professionals with a background of work and qualifications in the training they deliver.
And we also:
- Have extensive experience delivering training and qualifications for health, housing and social care providers
- Work in partnership with you to build the apprenticeship programmes right for your organisation
- Are committed to helping you receive great value for money from your levy spend
- Are Endorsed by Skills for Care as an Endorsed provider for the quality of our training and qualifications provision
- Have outstanding success rates
- Give learners an amazing learning experience that develops practice and improves organisational performance ratings
- Have been delivering the new standards since June 2017 so have already gained experience in these and how they work best with our organisations
- Already have experience delivering the new standards to large health and social care providers, housing associations, and local authorities
Our programmes include:
- The full delivery of the care certificate (for new learners) or refresher training in these areas for existing staff
- We fully assess all care certificate standards, carry out the observations in the workplace and present you with the complete care certificate portfolio, all you need to do is download the certificate
- We deliver excellent quality training for the specialist units
- All training days are fully certificated, can be used in your training records and recorded on your matrix, giving you value for money from your levy and saving you money on your training budget
- Full delivery and support of functional skills maths and English with a functional skills tutor
- Learners receive regular workplace visits with their assessor for performance assessment, mentoring, support and reviews
Are you a Levy Paying Employer?
We can enrol new or existing staff into an in-house cohort, or if you only have a small group they can join an open course, and be paid for through your digital account.
We have a range of Apprenticeship programmes available, including:
- Lead Practitioner Level 4 (when standards are released)
- Leader in Health and Social Care Level 5 (when standards are released)
- Team Manager Level 3
- Manager Level 5
So contact us today to learn how we can support you!
Phone: 01727 733 999
Or click here to enquire online!