Improving Quality Standards
How can UTS support your organisation to improve quality across it's services? We look at developing your people and processes to achieve better results.
Improving Quality Standards
Our objective is to help you develop ‘well led’ services; that is, services that have the right people and processes in place to ensure they are successful now and for the future
We strive to understand the individualities of your organisation, so that we can provide a unique service that helps you achieve your objectives for improvement and consistently achieve outstanding CQC Ratings
What will managers require to achieve an outstanding CQC Rating?
They need a mixture of skills, knowledge and support, including:
- Understanding of the 5 Key Questions, and how to make sure their services work around these
- Ability to complete the documentation required by the CQC within set time frames
- Knowledge of how to support their staff to work effectively during an inspection
- The leadership skills and confidence to make necessary changes in their services
- An understanding of the methods and motivations of the CQC
- Ability to prepare for and manage CQC inspections, even in their absence from the service
- Skills required to create action plans on how they will move the business forward and meet objectives
- An understanding of the CQC’s Framework and inspection model, and how this applies to their service
How will we develop your leaders and managers, and your organisation?
We don’t just provide training courses and qualifications; we strive to understand what makes your services tick, and help managers understand exactly how their service can be improved to reach the CQC Rating you want to achieve
By working in an advisory role, we help them understand their requirements under the CQC and the law, recommendations of best practice, and how you can appropriate these into your services
Some of the ways we work with you include:
- Collaboration with your learning and development team to provide workforce development plans, training matrix management and training co-ordination
- One-to-one consultations to help Leaders and Managers understand exactly what they need to improve to get a better CQC Rating
- Innovative services, including our Mock CQC Inspections, that identify the changes needed within a service to meet CQC outcomes and improve its rating
- A range of training courses, aimed at different levels of staff, which will give your entire service a robust ability to perform well during inspections
- A number of Leadership Programmes that will create highly successful leaders, who can inspire change, growth and confidence within their services
How can this help you achieve quality?
These services work together in a three-tiered approach; transforming services into ones that achieve outstanding CQC ratings, developing the managers and leaders of tomorrow, and helping you develop quality care and support services, to ensure you meet success today and for the future
By utilising our services as a Skills for Care Endorsed Provider, we are confident we can help you achieve excellence and improve quality standards across your organisation
For a full list of our Leadership and Management programmes, click here
Or to enquire about working with us, call today on 01727 733 999