Recommendations for CQC providers guide
Skills for Care have released a new guide, titled 'Recommendations for CQC providers' that aims to support employers to meet regulatory requirements.
In this guidance, Skills for Care recommend that employers implement effective leadership and staff development strategies, thus ensuring they provide high-quality services and meet the CQC's required outcomes.
This new guidance is broken down into six components:
- Leadership and Management
- Recruitment and Retention
- Induction, Learning and Development
- Qualifications and Apprenticeships
- Improvement, Innovation and Continued Success
To find out how we can support your organisation to meet the CQC's required outcome, please call us on 01727 733 999